Redeemed

If you don't know there's a battle going on it's because you're not fighting back.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Letters to Children

Hello Depti!


God Bless you Depti. You are such a wonderful child in my life. Just thinking of you everyday makes me so happy! I love being your sponsor and your friend. I have your picture and I show it to all my friends here in America and on the internet. You look so handsome and strong and I know you will grow to be a mighty man.


Today I received a letter from Pastor Christodan Takri at the Karnjaguda Church of the Mukti Malaya Center. His letter was so inspiring. I know there are a lot of children there but if you ever meet Pastor Christodan please give him a great big hug from me for being such a wonderful servant of God and for caring so much about you!


I work very hard at a warehouse job lifting heavy boxes all night and sometimes when I'm really tired and I don't want to do any more work I just think of you, young Depti, and then I'm happy again to keep working knowing that the money I make helps you in school and church.


Jesus is such a wonderful God to all of us and tonight as I prayed I thanked him for bringing you into my life. I said to Jesus that you are like a gift of love filling up inside me daily. Depti, our God is a wonderful and loving God who loves you so much. Please pray to him and thank him for bringing us together from all the way across the world. Please give thanks to God for Pastor Christodan and for your family.


Depti, you are truly a most wonderful gift to me and just the thought of you brings me so much joy. I pray for you almost everyday and I even dream of one day being able to meet you.


Please study in school. Please listen to your teachers and your parents. Please pray to God every night. And please eat all your healthy food. I know you will grow more and more everyday until you are a full and mighty man.


All my love and prayers for you,
John

www.compassion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment