Redeemed

If you don't know there's a battle going on it's because you're not fighting back.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gen 15-18, with Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith has been the lead pastor of Calvary Chapel in Costa Mesa, Ca. since 1965. He's done a wonderful job of teaching through the entire bible verse by verse and then making those recordings available for free online. 


When I first started reading the Bible I realized right away that I wanted help understanding more about the scriptures so I asked around. Chuck's name came up right away. I didn't have a computer at the time but I was able to listen to his sermons using the internet on my cell phone. So week after week I avoided many phone calls while listening to Chuck take me through entire books of the bible.


So here's a section of his C2000 series from Genesis 15-18. I hope you enjoy him as much as I have. I've since bought the C3000 series on mp3 and read a number of his books but to me, nothing is as good as this first series. It's almost like sitting at the feet of your easygoing, funny and tender grandfather while listening to him teach. You can find the whole series at:
Chuck Smith, C2000 Through the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment